Please answer the following questions about Lab 1.
- Why was the class split into two groups for the experiment?
- What form of memory is predicted to be more difficult according to the Generation-Recognition Theory?
- Does our experiment use a within-subject or between-subject design?
- Suppose you're making your grandma's famous cake recipe and trying to remember how many cups of flour to add. What kind of memory is this?
- What theory can explain why making a mnemonic list can help your memory? (Generation-Recognition Theory or Encoding-Specificity Theory)
Please answer the following questions and email the results to email@example.com. Please remember to include the letter 'lhc' in the subject line.