Prof Gureckis makes lots of videos. Here's the reel.
- Viral clickbait: What professors can learn from YouTubers
- Virtual Seminar at McGill "Intuitive Physical Reasoning and Mental Simulation"
- Workshop talk: "Leveraging massive online studies to constrain models of cognition and brain function"
- Series of undergrad lectures: Beginners guide to doing experimental cognitive science research
- Introduction to Cognitive Science
- Introduction to Jupyter
- Introduction to Python for Psychology Undergrads
- Why do we have to learn statistics?
- How do we measure things in psychology?
- How do we organize and manipulate data?
- Short talk at the National Academy "Computational Cognitive Science: Research at the Human-Technology Frontier"
- (oldish) Flipped course on "Collecting behavioral data online" (boring on purpose!)